Replacement for most Dometic and A&E Awning Models 8500/9000. It is used to lift and lock the adjustable awning arms. Grey with black comfort-cushioned vinyl grip.
(1) Lift Handle
(2) 3/16" Pop Rivets
(1) Hex Nut
- Drill out rivets of existing handle using a 3/16" bit or remove screws.
- Place new lift handle in punched slot of main arm and align rivet holes.
- Insert rivet through hole in main arm.
- Place hex nut over rivet shaft and tight against rivet shoulder. If nut is not used, rivet will not seat properly for securing.
- Secure handle by pulling rivet tight with pop rivet gun.
- Repeat steps 3-5 on second rivet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Escape Caravans users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review