The SatKing 800CA VAST Decoder is smaller in size than any current VAST box on the market. It measures a tiny 220mm wide making it a perfect fit for the small shelves in a caravan or a home entertainment unit. The Satking DVBS2-800CA is a PVR capable satellite decoder straight out of the box. Just add a USB stick or external hard drive (not included) and you are up and running. No need to pay for upgrades to enable this feature.
The following connectors are available on the rear panel:
- Single satellite input with a LOOP OUT. This is perfect for adding additional decoders to the same dish.
- HDMI socket - get the most out of your new VAST box. HDMI gives you the highest quality picture quality.
- USB port - add an external hard drive or memory stick to record programmes.
- AV composite and component video output - for older model tv's with no HDMI connector.
- IR sensor input
- RF input/output
- 12V DC input (can be from included 240V transformer or optional 12V cigarette lead).
- Ethernet port - for connecting to a network.
- SP/DIF and coaxial digital audio output - connect to your surround system for digital audio if HDMI is not available on your system.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Escape Caravans users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.