Hayman Reese Brake Controller - The Sentinel 5350 has no moving parts or pendulums to adjust, it can be mounted in virtually any position that is in reach of driver. Mounting bracket and hardware are included. It has a slim design to provide more under dash clearance. A conventional four wire hook-up is illustrated in easy to follow instructions. Complete with Sync-Control the driver can control the rate of brake application from soft to aggressive by simply moving this control forward or backward. Trailer brakes may also be manually applied by squeezing the brake controllers manual control, located on the front of the unit. This also activates the trailer and tow vehicle's stop lights when brakes are applied.
• Smartclick™ compatability offers plug & play functionality allowing a quick and easy connection to any Smartclick™ Brake Control Body Harness.
• Digital Display shows “Output” setting, “Sync” setting, brake overload or short connection and aids in hookup troubleshooting.
• 3 Year Limited Warranty.
• Thumb wheel type “Output” control.
• Advanced internal circuit protection to prevent damage if incorrectly wired.
• 100% solid state construction.
• No moving parts or pendulums.
• No hydraulic connections.
• No levelling required.
• Compact size, mounts anywhere inside passenger compartment.
• Unique “Sync” adjustment for towing different trailers.
• Soft touch variable manual control.
• Meets all Australian Standards.
• Includes mounting bracket, hardware, comprehensive installation instructions & trouble shooting guide.
• For use on 12v negative ground systems only.
• Dimensions: 159(l) x 80(w) x 35(h)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Escape Caravans users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review