Aussie Escape Caravans offers the following Returns Policy. We want your confidence in our products and our after sales service. We accept returns for incorrect item supplied, warranty issues, and change of mind.
1. Incorrect Item Supplied.
If we make an error we will fix it and pay all costs. This includes if we send you the wrong product, or if we have an incorrect photo or product description on our website. We will send you the correct product.
2. Warranty Issues.
Manufacturer’s warranty applies to most items. The period or warranty is mostly shown on each item; however as a general rule it is 12 months for appliances and 3 months for spare parts. If you have a warranty problem in this period please contact us. Warranty on items is usually Repair or Replace as decided by the manufacturer. You will need to return the item. Items will not be considered outside of the above periods.
- Large items will need to be taken to a service agent
- If no manufacturing fault is found, then you will need to pay the freight to have the item returned to you.
- Manufacturers warranty does not cover freight damage. Please unpack and inspect all received items straight away. To make a claim for Damage Insurance you must notify Aussie Escape Caravans within 3 days of receipt of goods. Provide photos in the first instance to our email.
3. Change of Mind.
We will accept Change of Mind returns within 30 days as long as the product is in original condition and with any special packaging (may have been opened). Upon return you will receive a store credit for 100% of the products price; this will automatically be applied to any future orders. A refund may then be requested and this will incur a re-stocking fee, normally 10%.
- Sanitation products that have been opened or installed.
- Electronic components, unless in original sealed packaging.
- Items that were not held in stock and were specially ordered for you.
- Items that have been installed, modified or used.
- If free freight was included in a products price, then the true freight cost will be deducted from refund.
- Restocking fees may be applied for damaged packaging, inspection and testing of appliances or items with multiple components.
Last Revised 17-March-2016